At ACS SERVICES LLC we know that to perform on quality projects requires quality people, that’s why we focused on putting together a team and company culture that exceeds any client requirement.
All of our field and laboratory Technicians are ATTI and ACI certified with a minimum of 5 years experience. Our Technicians hold multiple certifications including NICET and ICC. We strive to serve our clients by providing personnel with the expertise to perform on all aspects of the project from start to finish including Special Inspections. Data gained is transmitted live in the field via laptop computers.
ACS SERVICES LLC has extensive experience in the administration, monitoring and performance of all QA/QC plans for municipal, state, federal and private clients.
ACS in house laboratory is AASHTO R18 certified, USACE, ADOT, MCDOT, City of Phoenix and City of Mesa approved.
ACS has the capacity and capability to set up multiple Mobile Laboratories to serve our clients in remote locations.
Our Services include:
- Observation of Earthwork
- Soil Sampling
- In –Place Moisture Content/Dry Density of Soil and Base (Sand Cone/Nuclear)
- Lime treatment and soil stabilization experience
- Asphalt Concrete Placement, Observation, Sampling, Density Testing, Rolling Patterns
- Asphalt Concrete Coring and Saw Cutting
- Plant Inspections
- Fresh Concrete/Mortar/Grout Sampling, Testing and Sample Preparation
- Concrete/Masonry/Shotcrete Coring
ACS SERVICES LLC offers the following Inspections which require additional certifications and/or experience:
- Mass Grading/Filling
- Conventional Foundations, Drilled Shaft Systems
- Micro piles, Helical Piers
- Concrete –reinforced
- Concrete – pre stressed
- Tilt Up
- Concrete Epoxy and Mechanical Anchors
- Structural Steel – Fit up
- Exterior Insulating Finish System (EIFS)
- Applied and Adhered Veneer
- Precast Architectural Panels
ACS SERVICES LLC offers the following services which require additional certifications and/or experience and/or equipment:
- Floor Flatness Analysis – F number and Straight Edge
- Moisture Vapor testing
- Schmidt Hammer Testing